ALL send offs (Red Cards) require a 1 game minimum suspension and it must be served at the next game played.
- All Red Cards and send offs must be reported by both teams using the USA Send Off Report.
- It is the coach’s responsibility to be knowledgeable of the rules; to sit a player receiving a suspension and to report it properly, once served.
- All proof of service requires uploading the Game Report to Report of Suspension Served.* A follow up email may be sent to Sheri Doback, Administrative Coordinator.
*TIP: Most mobile phones take pictures that can be uploaded to this site.
PER FYSA RULES
- Players/coaches MUST sit out the next FYSA sanctioned game, it can be USA league, FYSA sanctioned tournament or cup play.
- Games must be played to count as serving a suspension, forfeits do NOT count.
- The game must be be played by the team in which the player is rostered, guest play is not allowed.
- Players/coaches under red card suspensions CAN NOT participate with any other team in any manner until the suspension is served.
- Players may not be transferred to another team while under red card suspension.
Link to Minimum Suspensions
Definition of Offense Codes
|C1 – Unsporting Behavior (UB)|
|C2 – Dissent by word or action (DT)|
|C3 – Persistent Infringement (PI)|
|C4 – Delays restart (DR)|
|C5 – Fails to respect distance (FRD)|
|C6 – Enters/Re-enters field (E)|
|C7 – Deliberately leaves field (L)|
|S1 – Serious Foul Play (SFP)|
|S2 – Violent conduct (VC)|
|S3 – Spits at or on other person (S)|
|S4 – Denies opportunity by hand ball (DGH)|
|S5 – Denies opportunity by FK/PK offense (DGF)|
|S6 – Offensive, insulting or abusive language (AL)|
|S7 – Second caution in same match (2CT)|